Saturday, September 5, 2009

Germany (:

my "first cousin once removed" (my cousin's baby), Simon!! ^


3 of my cute lil cousins!!

lunch with some family :D

trip into a mining cave! :P

Germany was super super fun! My favorite part was staying with my aunt and my 3 cousins for 4 days. I had never visited them before and I had sooo much fun! I also looooved seeing my cousin's new son! He was so so so so so so cuteeee! We went to a couple different towns and did some cool things like going to a water park called Miramar, indoors sorta and just super awesome! We also went to my step Grandma's for a few days and just had fun. :)

3 comments:

Mellimaus said...

AWWWW, cute pic of Jona/Johanna/Lina! Jona is SOOO BIG since I saw him in April! WHAT A CUTIE! Gosh I love that kid! :-P lol....man makes me miss Germany...:'-( I hope I get to go again, soon! :P lol

Cute, cute, cute...we have awesome cousins. :-P lol

Gudl said...

These are very nice photos and it looks like you all had a great time! I am happy for you.

Anika said...

haha i knoo!! i hadn't seen jona before this, but OMG he is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!! Its sad i don't get to see them oftener.